We successfully completed 250,000 sq. ft construction of R&D facility for one of our fortune 500 pharmaceutical clients. DELFI served as owner’s representative in leading and managing the following efforts:
- User requirements gathering,
- Basis of design and design development,
- Design reviews,
- RFP development and Vendor selection,
- Review and selection of utility and process equipment specifications,
- Construction supervision and field quality review and recommending improvements,
- Review of functional performance testing, factory acceptance testing, site acceptance testing, TABB report and oversee commissioning and validation of the facility to be fully functional per our client’s requirements and specifications.
- Coordinated Saving by Design with engineers and SDG&E
- Review and coordination of LEED Gold Certification
- Identified and recommended value enhancement opportunities resulting in $500K capital cost avoidance and operational cost savings.
Performed engineering feasibility studies for various health care facilities of Kaiser Permanente as well as UCSD for the development of basis of design and budget for capital / Tenant Improvement projects.